As a Brand Champion for Matrix you will have a key role within one of L'Oreal’s brands. In your day to day you will work with top accounts and Distributor sales consultants in strategies to maintain and grow current and new business. You will monitor account progress and prepare strategic plans for launches.
Build relationships with top accounts. Work closely with Distributor partner to gain new business.
You are the ideal candidate if growing business partners drives you. At L'Oreal you will have the opportunity to be creative and have a true impact in the beauty industry. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today.
* Building, developing and growing the beauty industry
* Be driven by growth.
* Thrive to make new connections to grow business.
* Be collaborative with clients to help them grow their business.
* Have a passion for succeeding.
*Knowledge of the hair industry.
*Business skills or previously performed some employee training.
You're good at:
* Leads with an open mind.
* Quick at problem solving.
* Has great time management skills.
* Creating plans to drive business.
* Great communication skills.
Who are we
Headquartered in Montreal, L’Oréal Canada had sales of $1.054 billion in 2015 and employs more than 1,300 people. The company holds a portfolio of 35 brands, encompassing all aspects of beauty, and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, salons, pharmacies, drugstores, and branded retail. The Supply Chain manages over 17k SKU and ship more than 1,2M orders annually.