- Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques in Power BI to build, maintain, and improve L’Oréal RGM databases. Work alongside business to answer its requirements and expected outcomes.
- Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve.
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Build data analysis solutions
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy-to-understand terms for the business stakeholders.
- Ensure Data Collection, Quality and retention
- RGM TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
- Strategizes digital transformation
- Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
- Drives the change toward brand and consumer centricity
- Leads toward data-driven organization
- Operates efficient RGM
- DATA-DRIVEN DECISIONS
- Optimizes activations ROI
- Masters analytics and attribution modeling
- Leads with strong agile project management skills
- Acts as a strategic business partner
- Has deep technical skills
- Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
Experiences & qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in data analytics
- Technical skills : SQL, Power Bi, Access, Microsoft Excel, Conjoint
- Be able to prioritize business priorities
- Details and results oriented
- Have a great team spirit
- Be able to respect the deadlines
- Languages : English and French
L'Oreal Canada offers equal opportunity to all.