1. Ensure marketing and event activations in store through events, podiums, specials collateral requests in store or out of store to contribute to continued growth for the brands and the consumer relationship.
2. Management assets for digital on e-retail site or retailer managed social media to acceleration our growth in this strategic channel and manage also asset with traditional promotional vehicles.
· Work in conjunction with marketing to operationalize the event concepts and roll them out across retailers/regions;
- Develop an event concept with Marketing. Insure the approval of each retailers (in collaboration with KAMs), seek suppliers to execute the event, order and insure timely delivery of all the event tools (visual, TOAs, animation,…), respect the budget, communicate to the teams (sales, education, kams, marketing) the strategy and execution of each event.
- Coordinate (event calendar) and monitor (ROI) in store marketing mix strategies to execute integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences through events.
- Events : podiums, PA event, engraving or personalization events, launches, road shows, retailers specific events like FSC at Sephora
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, merchandising, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader animation strategies and a clear vision of eventing;
- Meet the deadlines (internal, suppliers, retailers,…)
· Manage in a timely manner the assets for e-retailers AND traditional vehicles like Beauty Book, flyers, Prestige inserts, etc. and monitor proper execution. Be the main contact for all the asset requests by our retailers. Communicate the asset status to KAMs and Marketing teams.
- Develop one’s knowledge of the L’Oreal organization, get to know the culture, develop one’s expertise in marketing, project management, operational excellence with one’s manager and team support
· Through ideation and execution, own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
· Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer.