L'Oréal Canada is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Analyst in Montreal.
This role is a contractual opportunity within our Scientific & Regulatory Affairs department.
You will be working in the Regulatory Affairs team responsible for applying local legislation and L’Oréal's regulatory strategies on Cosmetic, OTC (Drug and Natural Health Products) as well as ensuring the compliance of substances under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (1999).
- Support marketing with their scientific communications.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of formulas, labels and other technical information
- Manage the portfolio of products distributed in Canada and the advance notice of importation
- Prepare and submit Drug and Natural Health Product registrations and cosmetic notifications
- Participate in the cosmeto-vigilance activities
- Ensure the update and refinement of internal tools to improve efficiency.
- Work on endorsement registrations and free sales certificates
- Monitor the flow of substances imported into Canada on a monthly basis.
- Validate substance compositions with suppliers.
- Identify regulatory obligations related to substances.
- Monitor all regulatory publications applicable to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA), 1999 and its regulations.
- Produce Canadian impact studies on one or more groups of substances of the L'Oréal Group.
- Collect the information required for the constitution of regulatory dossiers on substances.
- Manage the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) compliance of finished products.
- Ensure the updating of compliance documents, procedures and archives.
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in Sciences, Biopharmaceutical Sciences or in environmental chemistry (asset: specialization in medical device, ecotoxicology and/or toxicology)
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs or in relevant areas (up to 5 years)
- Data processing and project management skills are welcome (Access, Excell, Macros, digital platforms, etc…)
- Strive in a complex and fast paced environment
- Leadership, learns quickly and demonstrates initiative.
- Great motivation to get results, works well in a dynamic team environment.
- Rigor and organization
- Openness and flexibility.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French and English
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.