Reporting to the National Detailing Manager and responsible for promoting select La Roche-Posay skin care brands, you will provide quality information to dermatologists, general practitioners , pharmacists and other office staff.
You will visit your physician and pharmacy customers daily to inform, present and advise on the brand's products. This will ensure that the needs of these customers are aligned with product offerings.
- You possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with a strong track record of success.
- You understand and demonstrate strong fundamentals of the medical sales call:
- Physician targeting and segmentation, along with call tracking (reach & frequency).
- Establish interactive and tailored dialogue with doctors and pharmacists.
- Creating and updating doctor records in a CRM.
- You possess preferred scientific and medical knowledge regarding:
- Skin physio-pathology , it’s treatments as well as the medical environment.
- Your products and those of the competition (clinical ingredients, application, patient benefits) health care setting regulatory environment.
- Possessing an entrepreneurial spirit in the approach to your territory, you are able to:
- Analyze key performance indicators (sales, call metrics)
- Create and update business plans as needed.
- Build synergies with colleagues and customers through effective collaboration.
- A true ambassador of the brand and partner amongst your colleagues, you will:contribute to competitive market intelligence, collaborate and demonstrate initiative regarding key projects for the brand.
- Openly participate to solicit and provide feedback at company sales meetings and working groups.
You are focused, organized, enthusiastic and agile. , You are results-oriented and are motivated to take part in a unique professional adventure within the world leader in beauty!