The Retail Education Executive will support the Retail Sales team and the field trainers in our Luxe Division by enhancing the Beauty Advisors & Brand Ambassadors ability to grow Lancôme business in the given territory. The tailored training and education shared will allow the store teams to master the brand knowledge, cross-selling and routines and therefore increase the sell-out. The Retail Education Executive will also support the teams though in store events and animations.
Role & Responsibilities
Develop, train and coach the various store teams
- Provide personalized follow-up & coaching
- Engage with the stores Beauty Advisors on the brands core, strategic and act as additional support to the trainer for new launches knowledge
- Ensure continuous development of product knowledge and expertise on the brand
Drive the business through Retail Education to help the Retail Sales Team to beat the market & achieve sellout objectives
- Align with regional sales team and trainer on key doors and individuals to address and build a plan to achieve operational and BA excellence
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders for a perfect consumer experience
- Represent and transmit brand values to the store teams
Elevate the fundamentals of Retail Excellence
- Elevate consumer experience through events and animations
- Keep an eye on the competition – share what you are seeing and propose action plans accordingly and work closely with the Retail Sales Team and trainer on the next steps.
- Ensure brand image is at the core of all in store visits
- Report qualitative feedback on opportunities and challenges from the stores, keeping an open and solution-oriented attitude
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.