Reporting to the Head of Commercial Marketing, you will be responsible for tracking company performance, assisting with sales forecasting, working on customer sales planning and supporting strategic projects for the Professional Products division.
In this key role, you will review monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to forecasts. Also, you will participate in key account forecasts and review promotional projections and performance with the marketing team.
The ideal candidate has a curiosity for leveraging data and a willingness to set the right strategies to drive change.
▪ College degree in business, economics, or statistics
▪ Understand how to identify market trends.
▪ Excellent excel skills.
▪ Knowledge of SAP an asset
▪ Thrive in a dynamic and organic environment.
▪ Strong ability to manage complexity.
▪ Handle and interpret data.
▪ Push innovation in all aspects of your work.
▪ Communicate in French and English.
Who we are.
L'Oréal Canada is a dynamic company focused on innovation. Join our team to help influence global brands in the Canadian market, as well as discover the latest technologies created for an evolving industry.
L’Oreal Canada is an equal opportunity employer