L'Oreal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas open to travelling the country & the world. Subsequently, mobility is required.
L’Oréal Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, the largest cosmetics company in the world.
Benefits for your well-being include:
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Exclusive employee discounts and up to 50% (WOW!)
• Great Vacation Policy as well as Holiday’s time off!
• Collective health/dental insurance on your first day!
• 24/7 healthcare
• REER participation as of day 1 and Pension Plan!
• Hybrid work model (3 days in-office 2 days from home)
• Summer Fridays and winter Fridays
• Complete employee assistance program
• Reimbursement of Professional
• Free BIXI membership and STM discount
• And more!
Trade marketing Manager you will identify and develop optimal customer & shopper marketing strategies with cross-functional sales and brand teams, continually seeking growth opportunities that respect the brand image ROI KPIs of the company.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, finance, and supply chain) you will build brand growth plans; all while respecting the existing brand codes.
• In partnership with marketing, and commercial key accounts, create & forecast in-store and promotional plans for new launches and existing lines to recruit new consumers to the category and the brand.
• With ROI thinking, manage & optimize a multi-million dollar display and promotional spend.
• Be in constant communication with commercial team, follow up on short and long promotional plan, and elevate any risks or opportunities on regular basis.
• Prioritize issues, be continually in solution mode, have a good understanding of the category, the brand and customers situation.
• Constant monitoring of le chiffre sell-in / sell-out and have a good understanding of the overall brand performance.
• Play a key role in career development of young sales talent through direct coaching.
• Experience in senior sales position/trade marketing for a minimum of 5 years, ideally in consumer-packaged goods.
• Analytics is your strength, and you already possess understanding of category management principles.
• Able to present and communicate information clearly and make actionable recommendations.
• Strong understanding of the P&L and all levers that can be activated to drive growth and profitability - trade spend management and measurement ROI.
• Understanding of consumer product distribution channels.
• Ability to build strong relationship with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Procurement team.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any relevant field.
L’Oréal Canada is an inclusive employer for all