Key Job Accountabilities:
- Contribute to deploying the Group’s regulatory affairs strategy and implementing regulations, notably for cosmetics and chemicals, in product development and marketing.
- Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product life-cycle, from initial research to final marketing
- Participate in compiling regulatory reports in line with quality standards and deadlines
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with relevant rules and local regulations
- Contribute to cross-disciplinary projects initiated within the technical-regulatory network - For the international regulatory affairs network.
- Ensure communication aids comply with international packaging designs.
- Supervise the local catalogue and maintain the product base.
Professional & Technical Competencies:
- Transforms scientific/technical knowledge into inventions and innovations.
- Creates actives, technologies and products to maximize the perceived performance.
- Interprets results in the most relevant way and communicates them with integrity.
- Continuously develops expertise and researches new technologies or methods. Shares and passes on scientific/technical expertise.
- Leverage digital to accelerate innovation, to open new areas of performance and develop connected cosmetic.
CREATIVITY INSPIRED BY CONSUMERS
- Develops knowledge of consumers in all their diversity.
- Proposes creative ideas or scientific concepts based on consumer insights.
- Translates consumer/market insights into outstanding product performance goals.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR INNOVATION
- Generates big concepts or technologies
- Takes risks to create radical or disruptive innovation and manages them in an effective way
- Maximizes major innovation projects, prioritizes and simplifies.
- Ensures compliance with quality, safety and sustainability.
COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP FOR INNOVATION
- Shares the vision and translates it into effective goals
- Acts with a local and global perspective to achieve the multipolar innovation goals
- Promotes collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance
- Fosters dialogue with the business and brands to transform innovation into big market opportunities.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs and Fluent in Farsi.