KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assessment of value growth opportunities to drive turnover and Gross Margin via pricing, product mix and channel mix for the eight brands in the CPD portfolio.
- Recommends value growth opportunities interventions to Marketing, Commercial and Finance.
- Leads and structures regular RGM reviews with different functions.
- Leads regular pricing process.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Aggregates various internal and external data to identify value growth opportunities
- Partners with Finance, Marketing and Commercial on identifying value growth opportunities
- Partners with regional and global RGM teams on RGM strategies, tools and best practices
- Provides data-backed rational for internal business decisions and external pricing and mix strategies and sells
TECHNICAL, PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of SA market context and FMCG industry
- Finance, Data/Research or Commercial background
- RGM experience
- Strong data processing capabilities
- Strong financial skills
- Strong industry understanding
- Learns and adapts quickly
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Minimum 2 years in an RGM or comparable role with proven success record
- Learning Agility