Who I am:
Within the Luxury Division, I’m the expert at developing the right consumer journey, 121 communication or activation. I make sure I collect the right data, get the right insights and enrich it the right way.
What I do:
· Plan and deliver local CRM strategies across all LPD brands, with a focus on skincare brands
· Implement and optimize CRM platforms use, ensure it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
· Analyse CRM KPI’s, campaigns and touch points to measure the effectiveness of our efforts & follow-up with valuable next actions
· Execute process of email campaign deployment from receipt of DMI creative assets, building emails to deployment in Adobe Campaign Manager
· Optimize email performance through A/B tests and personalization using data
· Deliver email campaign results and monitor trends and proactively share learnings to apply to future campaigns
· I am responsible for data acquisition, analysing data quality and imagine ways to re-activate and enrich existing Database
· Educate the business with CRM insights and reports
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has:
· At least 3 years’ experience in CRM and Performance-driven/ Digital Marketing
· Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management
· A broad understanding of FMCG and/or Luxe business
· Obtained a master’s degree, preferably in a relevant field
· Fluent in English and either French or Dutch in speaking and writing
Professional competencies that help you to be successful:
· Build Online and Offline seamless consumer experience
· Strong knowledge of CRM and the digital environment, ecommerce is a pre
· Master digital marketing tactics & data driven marketing
· Show strong performance-oriented media and creative skills
· Operate efficient CRM & have the capacity to leverage relevant consumer insights and identify applicable KPI’s based on analytics and attribution modelling
· Capacity to build animation, promo plan while focusing on the right CTAs
· Budget management skills
· Preferably Master analytics and dashboarding solutions (such as Power BI, Datoramo , Domo…), Facebook Business Manager, DV360, Google Analytics & SEM
· Upskill and transmit digital knowledge and mindset
Personality traits that help you to be successful:
· Analytical at the heart, but pragmatic when the situation requires
· Entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· Result oriented and able to convince others
· An open mind for new initiatives and ways-of-working
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!