The CRM Senior Manager reports to La Roche-Posay Brand Director.
This brand CRM role is on implementing brand consumer strategy for both online & offline.
The candidate must be data-driven, highly analytical, and consumer minded.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Brand health tracking and management.
- Brand consumer strategy, link with channel strategy, new/existing strategy based products.
- Co-work with division CRM team on campaign planning, execution & review.
- Co-work with media and digital team on consumer segmentation & multi-touchpoint planning to improve performance of EC media.
- Keep pace with all channel CRM trends and developments.
- Passion for consumer & data.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant industry experience in CRM and proven track record of exceeding project.
- CRM experience on both online & offline, especially Tmall & O+O.
- Strong analytical skills and experience on market & competitor understanding
- Knowledge of using Ali, JD, VIP consumer tools. Ali strategic center knowledge is a must have.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CRM. Innovative thinking and proved by case
- Good write & presentation skill in English
- Beauty industry experience a plus