所在地: Shanghai - Shanghai
PRIMARY Successful & Sustainable CRM
1) Develop brand CRM strategy and business plan to build long-term relationships with identified high-value consumers, in line with brand objective.
2) Starts with consumer centricity, create, develop and oversee the implementation of a cohesive customer relations program to grow the consumer CRM database.
3) Initiative and implement effective interactive campaigns with clear objective and KPI.
4) Well plan and control CRM budget, optimize ROI of actions.
5) Forecast/Design/Develop CRM relative asserts, maximize the utilization and well manage stock status.
6) Closely work with CRM agencies with clear briefing and well management.
7) Deliver regular CRM reports with CRM insights and actively provide cross-functions’ CRM supports.
8) Keep watching on Market Trend, especially targeted consumers’ life behavior, optimize CRM activities to enhance the engagement of youth.
9) Keep watching on competitors CRM program and online/offline interactive activities to make recommendations to management.
10) Ensure integration of interactive and CRM strategies with other departments (Product Marketing, Sales & Training, Communications, Trade, Division CRM…).
SECONDARY Trade Marketing Excellence
1) Leverage Professional/Retail/Ecommerce channel resources to increase brand awareness and performance;
2) Design the tailor made animation for Marketing and Sales goal;
3) Be responsible for the designing & planning of marketing/promotion activity in Professional/Retail/Ecommerce Channels;
4) Prepare and manage promotion/CRM event/store opening projects;
5) GWP and value set planning.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
● Operates efficient CRM
● Optimizes investments & ROI
● Masters analytics and attribution modeling
STRONG BRAND BUIDLING
● Obsessed with consumer centricity
● Good sense of service and responsibilities
● Scales consumer engagement
CRM/TRADE MARKETING EXPERTISE
● Leads with strong agile project management skills
● Acts as a strategic business partner
● Has deep technical skills
● Focuses on delivery: design/build/run/evaluate
ð University graduate
ð Fluent English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
ð Skillful in using office software, especially PowerPoint & Excel
ð 5+ years of working experience in Cosmetics companies, background with data & retail
ð CRM experience priority
ð Open for agency profile if with strong business insights