国/地域: United Arab Emirates
The Data Scientist has to be the centre of our business intelligence for sell in and sell out, sharing all insights with the wider cross-functional teams in order for them to drive actionable plans. Covers total GCC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Data driven findings.
- Cleaning and preparing data for analysis
- Exploratory data analysis
- Building and testing various modelling methods
- Communicating and visualizing results
- Maintain and update existing reports based on routine schedules.
- Define user requirements and develop new reports.
- Developing tools that aid business tracking of sell in and sell out in a clear and timely way
- Integrating the use of current business tools available along with unique solutions for specific business cases
- Constantly seeking ways of better and more efficient data management either through new processes or tools
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in roles handling significant amounts of data which need to be simplified ideally close to real business cases
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Access skills required
- Written and spoken English
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Analytical with strong excel skills coupled with the ability to draw summaries from large data sets, taking out the ‘so what’
- Strong sense of urgency and timely delivery
- Can remain close to the business dynamics in order to understand the context of analysis
- Continually seeking to perfect and improve current processes and databases to increase business usability and insight
- Attention to details