国/地域: United Arab Emirates
You will be an integral part of our Professional Products team to support to drive and implement the Market Insight and Business Intelligence action plans by providing high-quality deliverables, relevant and actionable learnings to fuel the growth strategy of the business.
· Drive, collect and analyze data (brand, product experiences, market & shopper, social insights). Drive the insights on consumer & shopper journey for Activation/ Go to market
· Integrate market data and insights into the consumer studies and analysis
· Propose and formalize the framework of projects of studies (objectives, timing, human and material resources) and take part in the brief
· Use and develop appropriate methods to answer hypothesis of the brief
· Plan and carry out consumer and market studies (Market data consolidation, Panels follow-up, Brand and category evolution, Opportunity of growth)
· Analyze results and translate data into meaningful consumer and market insights (integrating new trends, prospective/innovation and socio-economical data)
· Participate in building and transmitting a consumer centric culture
· Contribute to data intelligence and develop data and tools software expertise
· Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders (CMI and others) using collaborative & agile Group tools and project methods (best practice)
· Present and communicate sharp, clear, strong messages, directly useful for management and internal stakeholders to make decisions.