ABOUT THE JOB
- Support Category Manager in the development of customer-specific growth plans to deliver category and brand objectives
- Analyse category dynamics, performance and trends to identify future growth opportunities and develop retailer-specific recommendations
- Utilise consumer, shopper and market insights from multiple platforms and information sources to create compelling customer presentations which engage retailers and assert our category credentials
- Work closely with Marketing and Commercial teams, using relevant data and insights to provide ranging and planogram recommendations
- Analyse range and assortment for customer range reviews and for the creation of planograms based on performance, in-store leadership principles, and total category objectives.
- Work closely with Commercial teams, translating relevant data and insights into business building opportunities
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, business development, supply chain and finance as the category expert
- You have 2-5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will have a willingness to own the analytic direction to deliver category and brand objectives
- You will be a critical thinker and be able to analyse large amounts of data
- You will be comfortable operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- You will be comfortable with quantitative and qualitative measures and analysis to help drive in market activity
- Intermediate-advanced Excel skills are essential for the role
- Intermediate-advanced Aztec skills are essential for the role
- Experience with JDA (or other space planning programs) is highly desirable
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Individual and Company bonuses on offer
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts and banking discounts applicable
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability