所在地: North Little Rock, AR
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Cell/Production Manager
Division: L’Oreal Operations
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Reports To: Director – Manufacturing Production
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain.
What You Will Do:
This position reports to the Director of Manufacturing and is responsible for managing all packaging activities of the assigned cell in compliance with L’Oréal standards.
What We Are Looking For:
General Job Duties:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Continually assesses the performance indicators of the department and develops actions to improve on the basis of those indicators.
2. Manage and direct all production activity to fully support attainment of the production plan by supervising the coordination of the short term fixed schedule and the long term production plan on an intra-department and inter-department basis.
3. Supervise and coordinate all packaging related activity in the support of new product launches and restage projects.
4. Design, develop, recommend, and implement improved work procedures that enhance manufacturing efficiency.
5. Direct problem-solving activities that resolve intra-department or inter-department production related issues.
6. Develop and implement programs that train staff and packaging work force in methods and procedures that maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of production.
7. Facilitate and effective employee/labor relations environment within the production unit.
8. Maintain an appropriate records and complete necessary reports in a timely manner.
9. Observe “Good Manufacturing Practices” (GMP).
10. Implement L’Oréal USA quality assurance procedures and the requirements of ISO-9000.
11. Design, implement, or recommend capital equipment improvements that enhance the capacity, efficiency, and productivity of the means of production.
12. Develop labor standards for new product launches and work with technical team to assess feasibility and necessity for capital investments.
Judgment and Decision Making:
Decisions made by the Cell Manager can directly impact Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Environment and Morale. They must make these decisions with only intermittent involvement from Supervision based on the knowledge gained from their trainings.
Safety: Fully supports an independent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of Zero Accidents.
Quality: Supports and embraces the quality mission of the plant.
Delivery: The ability of the cell manager to meet the production demands ensures that our customers receive our products on time.
Cost: Operation of the cell manager activities according to the standards ensure that cost to produce is aligned with the financials.
Environment: Supports and embraces the environmental mission of the plant.
Morale: Must be an actively engaged employee exhibiting a positive attitude and a focus on teamwork to achieve best in class results.
Essential Physical Requirements:
1. Must demonstrate 100% responsibility.
2. Must have a technical aptitude with a willingness to learn new operations / technologies.
3. Must produce World Class Results through teamwork, selflessly developing and training others for success.
4. Must have a positive attitude and be open to new ideas and concepts.
5. Must thrive within a changing organization requiring the need to multi-task.
6. Must listen for understanding and communicate using the Who, What, When, Where and How model.
7. Must resolve conflicts directly and be committed to team decisions.
What’s In It For You:
To learn more about L’Oréal’s commitment to sustainability, please click HERE
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other.