所在地: Dallas, TX
Responsible for ensuring that all department documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Communicates with internal/external customers as required. Control all incoming or outgoing product and order accuracy to meet the daily business needs.
· Communicate with inventory mgmt/MRP and confirm delivery of components, finished goods and WIPs
· Schedule inbound/outbound freight to comply with the warehouse operations and capacities
· Inspect and receive all inbound/outbound freight. Optimizes warehouse storage space.
· Issue all daily, weekly and monthly activity reports through SAP and Excel
· Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
· Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
· Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
· Comply with OHSA and other applicable standards
· Reports issues and problems to Management
· Ensure that safety/housekeeping regulations are met and that all employees are working in a safe environment
· Ensure the accuracy of all receiving documents
· Gather and maintain all data and records relative to receiving activities
· Enter data into systems
· Ensure that receiving counts match packing lists and purchase orders
· Assist in resolving any discrepancies
· Collect all documentation for inbound freight and route to the proper record-keeping unit
· Ensure standards are met and report quality variances
· Direct and oversee the pallet control and exchange program
· Participate in cycle counts and help maintain inventory accuracy
· Perform special projects/tasks as assigned by management
· Assist in loading and unloading trucks when necessary, operate forklift as needed
· Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required. Haz Mat and Forklift experience preferred. 2+ years of office experience in a warehouse.
· Knowledge/Skills: Requires good judgment and decision-making ability combined with self-motivated and detail oriented individual. Intermediate level experience using Microsoft Excel and Word and RF scanning equipment.
· Special Requirements: Must have responsible work habits. Obtain L’Oreal forklift certification.
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
1. mailto:USApplicationAccommoda[email protected]orealusa.com