所在地: New York - New York
Position: Retail Associate – The Redken Exchange
Department: The Redken Exchange, Domestic Education Department
Title of Immediate Supervisor: Manager, Redken Gallerie
Under the direction of the Assistant Manager, Retail, responsible for assisting in the efficient operation of the Redken Gallerie and participation in Exchange programs as required. Liaison to the attendees of the Redken Exchange
• Provide excellent customer service by listening to the customers’ needs and providing information and product recommendations
• Provide information regarding Exchange programs to customers in person & on phone
• Recruit models for Exchange programs
• Open and close store
• Operate cash register and regulate cash flow
• Check in shipments
• Restock shelves
• Participation in Exchange programs as required. Will require late evenings and Saturdays.
• 2-3 weekends a month, required
• Lifting and restocking of products, required
• Achieve and create reports on daily sales goals
• High school degree; college degree a plus.
• 3+ years experience in retail sales working with public.
• Experience with computerized cash register system.
• Knowledge of haircare, or willingness to learn.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Energetic personality and customer service orientation.
• Flexible Work schedule