Position Overview: This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Assist in processing Sales Orders, Delivery Orders, Returns and processing damaged inventory claims.
- Identify the best, shortest and most cost-effective route of shipment according to the expenses, estimated delivery time and destination.
- Coordinate and correspond with couriers, and discuss all logistical operations, including shipment set-ups, delivery instructions and estimated delivery expectations.
- Certified to Prepare, label and verify outbound hazardous and non-hazardous shipments.
- Maintain proper levels of stock. This includes courier-specific shipping materials, postage, packing tape, envelopes and other supplies like bubble wrap for delicate items.
- Review shipping costs to ensure charges.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- One year of prior warehouse clerk experience.
- Ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle a heavy workload and willing to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to anticipate needs and work proactively.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented, and be able to work without supervision.
- Must have working knowledge of computers with Microsoft office skills using Outlook, Work, Excel, Power Point, and Front Page.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate across multiple departments.
- Team player and willing to assist on special projects as needed.
Tools and Equipment Used in Job/Environmental Factors:
- Must wear all proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Must be or become forklift certified
- Must be capable doing repeated bending, lifting, and standing for long hours.
- Must have knowledge of and be capable of working with all products including current and promotional products.
- Must be proficient in the English language (Able to speak and write effectively).
- Must be able to work off shifts and be flexible regarding hours/shifts, including overtime.
- Competency in Microsoft Office software & knowledge of inventory systems.
- Competency in SAP and knowledge of warehouse management systems.
- Must have a sense of urgency and service orientation, with a high level of flexibility and responsiveness required.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver results.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Creative thinker with initiative.
- Professional judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to achieve focused results.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks/assignments simultaneously. Ability to interface effectively with every level of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures.
- Communicate well with other employees and supervisors.
- Have visual/auditory acuity required to read and understand written material required by their position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.