6 month internship opportunity
Will be responsible for assisting with cost savings initiatives for PPE Technical Packaging as well as for the Streetsboro location. Will take on responsibility of managing a brand to understand the launch process for L'Oreal USA. Will research new, innovative methods of packaging to improve our overall process.
- Interface with MRP planning and third party regarding deliveries and production line problem resolution
- Create and maintain corrugate purchase orders
- Create and distribute pallet specifications (using TOPS)
- Analyze opportunities for material and labor cost savings
- Managed 2 brands (Matrix & Pureology), balanced between 20-30 projects to meet 90-day ship to trade timeline
- Minimal local travel between other customer sites for trouble-shooting and creating shipper samples on Packsize equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.