Key Job Accountabilities:
- Follow-up on purchase orders and secure orders from clients
- Manage product and marketing related enquiries from clients
- Coordinate animations, target sampling and promotional activities efficiently
- Coordinate with Field Staff and liaise with Retail Managers with internal contacts for action
- Interact effectively with internal other departments (Marketing, Logistics, Finance department,
- Assist the team with daily administration, operations, and travel arrangement
- Prepare analysis reports on sales, promotional activities and others.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experiences in regional role.
- Passionate about retail business, has business acumen.
- Organized, self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Sensitive to the markets, customer expectations and brands.
- Willing to learn, goal oriented, able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in PC application SAP, MS Office & Excel (Vlookup and PivotTable)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Digital savvy is a plus point