- 12months fixed term full-time opportunity at our Melbourne Head office to commence Jan 2019
- Must have full time working rights for 12months
ABOUT THE JOB
- Gain exposure and learn from a leading commercial team
- Analyse sales data and make recommendations to our team
- Build presentations and work on range performance analysis
- Manage promotional submissions for skincare, cosmetics and hair care
- Process claims & manage accruals to improve business processes and find efficiencies
- Prepare and submit new product line forms
- Build field team action plans
Ideally, you will have -
- Strong commercial acumen including building rapport with stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to use your initiative and autonomy skills
- Understanding of financial metrics
- Able to improve processes while managing a busy workload
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.