As a leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike at
L’Oréal and that's what gets us excited every morning. This means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities.
Join us and become part of a group of 158 nationalities, speaking 58 different languages in 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
For our Consumer Products Division, we are looking for:
Based in Zagreb
Do you see yourself as a beauty and social media junkie? Do you know culture, what’s hot or not and how to handle influencers? Do you know what makes social content interesting enough to cross the boundary from online to offline?
If yes, do not hesitate to continue reading!
We are searching for a unique mix of the creative and the analytical. A social media addict, with a sense for juggling content creation, ePR (community and influencer management), and reporting. Your primary arena will be the social web, but your influence will be felt far and wide.
If you worked on producing social media content in a company or for yourself, have previous experience in an agency role, or have other ways of demonstrating your potential, this might be the right opportunity for you!
• Coordination of all activities on social media for one of L’Oréal brands
• Creation of the social media calendar in line with marketing objectives, campaign goals and consumer needs, and propose the most suitable post format or activity to reach certain KPI
• Influencers Relationship management
• Reporting and analytics
• Learning and sharing knowledge about new trends and advertising possibilities on social media
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
• Demonstrable experience in social media management or in producing content for any/all of the following: YouTube, Social Networks, personal website/blog
• Demonstrable understanding of general marketing principles
• Demonstrable passion or experience in beauty, fashion, social media, and/or public relations
• Computer and Data literacy (Social media analytics, Excel)
• Fluent in English and Croatian
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with impeccable grammar
• Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines; planning skills and follow-up skills
• Basic Photoshop knowledge is a plus
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
• Great team player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing digital experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
latest by 10th of November!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.