Job Title: Consumer Advocate – IT Cosmetics
Division: L’OREAL Luxe
Supervisor Title: Assistant Manager, Customer Care
Location: Jersey City, NJ
In this role, you will have a strong commitment to customer service and have experience delivering results. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a positive work ethic and adhere to company policies. You are highly motivated and have an acute attention to detail.
The Consumer Advocate will be responsible for:
- Providing a seamless, best-in-class experience for our consumers
- Answering contacts from customers while promoting and selling IT Cosmetics in a call center environment via phone, email, chat and social
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Processing orders/returns, addressing billing questions, and resolving customer concerns
- Provide key consumer insights to cross-functional departments including social, digital and marketing
- Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
- Provide new ideas to enhance the customer experience and site experience
- Capacity to deliver on performance goals
- Working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Provide product recommendations, by effectively probing and utilizing personal knowledge of our products
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends and/or Holidays
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred
- 1 year experience in a call center environment, e-commerce or retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to type swiftly and with marginal errors
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer-service to all customers
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Encompass an upbeat and positive attitude
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Cosmetics/Skincare industry experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.