CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
L’Oreal USA is seeking a Consumer Engagement Manager to join the US Couture Brands (Valentino, Viktor&Rolf, Mugler and Prada) team. The ideal candidate will have a background developing 360° communications campaigns, creating compelling editorial and social media content, and building industry relationships. This person should also have experience in influencer campaign coordination and hands-on special event planning and execution. The candidate must have a deep knowledge and passion for fashion and beauty and understanding of the modern consumer, platforms, and their behaviors.
- Promote the couture brands’ voices and aesthetics across traditional, digital, and social media channels ensuring all content is on-brand and deployed according to best practices
- Employ integrated communications strategies to build and sustain the designer fragrance brands’ images for external audiences in the US
- Manage influencer strategy and campaign execution
- Generate content for social media and retail partners
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and sponsorships as needed
- Research and contact vendors to inquire about services and rates for activations
- Create proposals and recaps for activations and events
- Responsible for day-to-day communication planning and execution, including campaign development, media relations, and event organization and execution
- Build and develop relationships across the industry as well as internally with the other departments and global teams
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience specific to PR, influencer marketing and social media content/strategy in fragrance, fashion and/or beauty
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional experience executing PR and social media campaigns
- Established network in press, influencers, events, social media and beauty industry
- Knowledge of fragrance industry and competitor landscape strongly preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Self-starter who is action-oriented with a positive “can do” attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work in a team and effectively interact with all departments
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.