国/地域: South Africa
Role: Consumer Market Insights Manager
Reports to: Country Managing Director
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Create, contribute to and frame the CMI strategy to influence the growth of the zone/country business, be accountable for the quality of the results, relevance and actionability of learnings.
· Build the local CMI Roadmap (plan, budget) by prioritizing, selecting key topics and mobilizing the right resources.
· Define guidelines for the business divisions on strategic target penetration.
· Integrate market data and insights into consumer studies and analysis.
· Set up organizations / project teams, governance, tools and methods adapted to the realization of the country business strategy (benchmark).
· Communicate, advice and influence (in the daily life or strategic meetings) the right levels in the organization to impact business decisions.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
CONSUMER RESEARCH INNOVATOR