ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Ho Chi Minh City
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
Our ambition in Vietnam is to accelerate our Digital Transformation in a context of increasing internet penetration and the emerging of new consumer behavior & needs.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oreal Vietnam can rely on the support & lead of its CDMO Team which role is to anticipate new market shifts & answer business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing innovative digital solutions. Great opportunity to be at the forefront of ambitious and fascinating projects!
As a member of the CDMO Team, the CMI Lead this role delivers insights and local knowledge based on data and business intelligence. Market Intelligence, consumer insights, agency relationships, data strategy are all core pillars of this role.
· This role reports directly to the CDMO and it is expected to be hands-on, largely an individual contributor who can take full ownership of the key CMI workstreams & projects
· The CMI lead will have the occasion to be in touch with a wide range of data set across multiple verticals: CMI but also eCommerce, media, social. Hence, the collaboration within the CDMO team members and stakeholders outside the team (L’Oreal Brand teams & regional teams) is vital to the success of the role.
· Your cross-functional stakeholders will be Brand/Marketing teams, Finance, Operation teams across all 4 Business Divisions.
· Good vibes, good energy is a must. Our ideal candidate is a data specialist with an ability to work with a wide diversity of data and is an analytical & problem-solver with deep Consumer Sensitivity who is able bring to life the most innovative data projects in order to accelerate our business growth.
This is a critical role and will be measured on the following criteria:
· Be a consumer champion - be the voice of customer, using internal and external data sources, keep the organization updated with needs, influences, behaviors across consumer segments.
· Deliver actionable recommendations routed in a deep understanding of the market, business, and consumers
· Partner with Business Divisions in measuring in-market performance and identifying opportunities to harness growth.
· Data strategy – lead, build up market measurement dashboards and drive the dashboard adoption/ usage for daily business decision making processes across all Divisions.
· Develop strong stakeholder relationships across Divisions and Global teams.
· Be the subject matter expert on strategy for digital.
The Successful Applicant
· 5 to 8 years in marketing analytics, consumer insights in FMCG space or if you're coming from a consulting/agency background, then you must have experience in managing FMCG clients
· Experience in hiring and managing a team of consumer insights professionals
· Ideally, you have experience heading up the consumer insights analytics department at an APAC or Global level
· Experienced in primary market research including qualitative and quantitative including tracking studies, innovation validation as well as communication research
· Experience in syndicated data such as Nielsen Retail Audit and Kantar Panel
· Proficient with innovation and custom research methods, both qualitative and quantitative
· Custom research experience to include concept and communication validation, usage & attitudes, market drivers, to brand health tracking
· Demonstrated track record of managing budgets and external agency partnerships
· Experience in marketing automation tools, BI reporting are preferred.
· Passion for using data to influence business decisions
Flexible attitude, ability to work with available resources as the team is on growing at a fast pace.