As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Join our successful team in L'Oréal Balkan and apply for:
Consumer & Market Intelligence Manager (m/f)
Based in Belgrade
Our Consumer & Market Intelligence Manager will lead the market and consumer intelligence strategy in the country (market and consumer intelligence, assessment of opportunities, consumer insight, methodological innovations, etc.). He/she will provide analyses and recommendations to ensure proper consideration of the consumer into the brand/category’s growth strategy, and generate better understanding of return on marketing investments (ROI).
Your impact in this role:
- Leading the collection and systematic analysis of country market data (panels, media plans, socio-economy, culture, demography, etc.)
- Organising an in-depth strategic watch (consumer, competition, new business models), identifying the major trends of the markets to detect growth opportunities. Proposing development recommendations to guide senior management, local teams
- Building and managing the local market research plan, generating consumer insights: organising consumer validation of the positioning of the brand, products and services (concepts, formulae, integrated communication) and developing strategic recommendations to guide the teams in finalising projects and finding the right angle of consumer seduction
- Proposing and formalising the scope of the market research projects (objectives, timeframes, human and material resources, costs), managing the relationships with external CMI agencies, ensuring the correct use and application of the Group's methodologies
- Developing consumer insight expertise, implementation of Consumer Connect and ROI analysis programme in the country
- Taking the role of adviser for senior management and marketing teams to develop their expertise and knowledge of the consumer
Our ideal candidate:
- Has University degree
- Has 5 or more years of previous experience in similar positions
- Expertise in all types of market research methodology, panel analysis, statistics and big data
- Communicates CMI analysis with conviction (clarity, ability to synthezise, impact)
- Has consumer, product and brand knowledge
- At ease to integrate retail, shopper & and digital perspectives
- Able to translate consumer and trends into meaningful insights and Influence business strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities with positive attitude
- Is business driven & eager for achieving and outperforming targets
- Shows emphasis on proactivity and being independent in his/her work, is able to present ideas
- Has highly developed analytical skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Advanced use of market research tools (including Nielsen)
- Speaks English fluently
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing learning experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by
sending your CV and cover letter in English
latest by 13th of January 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.