The centralized team of Ecommerce and O+O is responsible for ensuring the management and optimization of the CPD Ecommerce businesses. This position will be responsible for reporting, strategic planning, and support the overall financial management of the Amazon and total Ecommerce Media. Person will report directly to the AVP of CPD Ecommerce and must demonstrate strong organization, analytical, and business partnering skills.
This is an opportunity to work on a fast paced, growing business with exposure to management.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Support management of Amazon business including
- Drive improvement and profit optimization
- Lead Budget planning process with sales partners
- Month End Close responsibilities including journal entries, reporting, and analysis of results
- Lead business performance reviews with sales partners
- Ensure internal controls aligned with accounting standards
- Track promotional spend
- Continually evaluate risks and opportunities
- Ecommerce and E-Retail financial management
- Monthly Reporting of CPD Ecommerce performance
- Perform monthly Media Analysis of total retail media, including Amazon, and identify risks/opportunities
- Analyze monthly forecast of CPD Ecommerce consumption vs official forecast
- Partner with the Chief Digital Marketing Officer’s (CDMO) team to identify retail media ROIs and opportunities to enhance business performance
- Collaboration with CDMO and multiple finance controllers on retail media optimization
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to be recognized as a valued partner and influencer of business drivers for profitable growth
- Ad Hoc projects including preparing presentations for senior management, creating new analysis, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills – significant interaction with management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) Experience in TM1 is valued, yet not required
- Strong analytical skills
Ask us about L'Oréal's workplace flexibility programs.
This role is located in New York City with a hybrid work model - 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.