PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
Job Description Form
Section 1: (General Information)
Job Title: Coord/Asst Mgr International Business Development
Function: Sales Direct
Supervisor Title: Dir – International Business Development
Location: Pulp Riot Corporate Offices, Encino, CA
Section 2: Job Summary (limit your description to one paragraph)
The person in this role will be instrumental in organizing and coordinating the pieces that relate to international business development. Examples include: product information and specifications, customer pricing, safety and regulatory information as it pertains to exporting product, inventory communication, operational updates to customer, sample coordination, and updating of pertinent trackers.
Section 3: Job Requirements: (Typical years of experience, skills, certification and academic background to perform this job)
- High School Diploma/GED required, College degree in business related area of study preferred.
- 2-4 years administrative/coordinator experience in office environment required
- Experience in customer relationship management required
- Strong computer knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills; Strong oral & written communication skills
- Well-defined organizational skills
- Proven ability to develop, coordinate and implement multiple projects
- Excellent and proven outstanding organization and planning skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; Pro-active approach to projects
- Must be willing to work flexible work hours
- Experience in international business development within the beauty or fashion industry is preferred
- Multiple language skills are a plus
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making: (Describe the nature and impact of decisions required for this position as well as the type of supervision required for this position from the following; Close, Moderate, Intermittent, None)
The incumbent must exercise discretion and independent judgment on all tasks and must be able to work independently and make decisions when needed. It is important they use discretion on when to involve management in the day to day matters. Moderate supervision or approval may be required for account and project work requiring analysis, relationship management, high level problem solving, etc.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Office based role with long periods of sitting and computer work. Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs. required occasionally. Possible travel required up to 25%.
Section 6: Financial Scope This position does not directly manage a budget but should have capability to do so if required. Interacts with Finance as needed to resolve discrepancies or gain approvals. Will process purchase orders when necessary
Section 7: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary duties/responsibilities of the job. Please list these duties in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each activity
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
- Maintain order forms for export accounts and update as new products become available and/or pricing changes.
- Organize and update administrative account information: e.g. account set up forms, monthly sell thru reporting, quarterly marketing reports
- Track and manage completion of new product forecasting and replenishment forecasting documents per account. Ensure accounts are completing documents according to demand planning’s needs.
- Manage inventory processing from when a purchase order is received until the order is submitted to customer care: work with Supply Chain to determine out of stocks & recovery dates. Communicate order fulfillment rates per SKU to Dir – International Business Development along with recovery dates for out of stocks to determine best placement date for order processing. Ensure that accounts are completing their necessary pieces of information in order to facilitate order processing.
- Coordinate and manage new product dossiers. Distribute accordingly to accounts.
- Update and manage the international panier with launch dates—stay mindful and manage launch dates per country. Alert necessary parties when launch dates move or change.
- Coordinate shipments for new product samples and marketing product
- Organize and upload product safety and regulatory information: e.g. CPNP certificates, SDS sheets
- Keep track of International New Product Launch checklist and work closely with Dir – International Business Development to ensure we are working efficiently with Supply Chain, Product Dev, and Marketing to get necessary pieces
- Other assignments and duties as defined according to business needs
Section 8: Required Competencies:
- Puts the consumer as the central focus
- Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence
- Innovates beyond the product
- Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
- Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
- Creates strategic scenarios for growth
- Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
- Demonstrates sound-judgement in decision-making
- Takes accountability with courage and transparency
- Builds and manages a consumer/customer centric organization
- Gives space for initiatives and enables teams to take risks
- Delivers with integrity both sustainable and short term results
- Fosters a climate of trust and constructive confrontation
- Develops collective performance of the team
- Enhances transversal co-operation
- Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
5. People Developer
- Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
- Leverages diversity
- Stimulates learning
- Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.