This is a 12 hr. Weekend Day Shift Opportunity (Fri., Sat., Sun. 7:00 am-7:00 pm)
Plan raw material receiving activities to run efficiently and safely within the established quality and production standards. Provides direction to fulltime staff regarding daily tasks on an ongoing basis while handling administrative/clerical responsibilities.
- Required: High School diploma or GED
- Required: 2 years experience in a warehouse environment with strong leadership skills
- Preferred: Intermediate level experience using Microsoft Excel and Word and RF scanning equipment.
- Preferred: Haz Mat and Forklift experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, handle a heavy workload and willing to work overtime as required.
- Must have responsible work habits and good judgment and decision-making ability, self-motivated and detail oriented individual.
- Obtain L’Oreal forklift certification and become certified in DOT / ICAO Regulations
Moderate supervision required for this position
Able to bend, twist and lift up to 50 lbs
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and attend daily meetings/update communication board for the raw material receiving department to include but not limited to production reports, safety, quality, etc.
- Assign job duties, manage planned and unplanned callouts for personnel and coordinates efforts of team
- Ensures the accuracy of all receiving documents ie., receiving counts match packing lists and purchase orders
- Participate in cycle counts and help maintain inventory accuracy
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Optimizes storage space
- Issue all daily, weekly and monthly activity reports through SAP, Flexnet and Excel
- Enter data into systems
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Completes appropriate permits and partners with Safety Dept to validate onsite work
- Notify Engineering group via Maintenance Connection of upcoming structural changes/modifications.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Comply with OHSA and other applicable standards
- Reports issues and problems to Management
- Ensure that safety/housekeeping regulations are met and that all employees are working in a safe environment
- Perform special projects/tasks as assigned by management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.