Job Title: Coordinator I – Physical Flows
Function: Supply Chain
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Ability to communicate and work with professionalism and passion to achieve results and meet customer’s requirement. Responsible for performing daily / weekly / monthly planning and inventory activities for a consumer product company. Key responsibilities of this role includes assembly planning, Bill of Materials, request for quotes, purchase orders, reconciliation of purchase orders, SKU allocation, delivery creation, monitoring inventory, and maintaining data integrity.
Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to organize, track and communicate job information to all levels of the organization including Sales and marketing leadership as well as 3PL. Expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the overall operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in SAP to handle inventory management and planning functions
- Formulate deployment plans to mitigate risks for display and special pack production
- Execute requirements via SAP to manage inventory material movement, master data, material allocations, order management, and promotional planning and production
- Initiate monthly Assembly clean-up conversations with management and facilitate transfer/liquidate residual finished goods and collateral components
- Communicate and work with various departments and vendors
- Uses well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to lead and influence functional groups
- Manage POs to ensure accuracy of PO type, vendor, costs, and production delivery dates
- Create purchase orders for vendors and manage external material movement and vendor floor stock
- Execute interplant transfers; work with Distribution and Transportation to ensure on-time processing to meet assembly build dates
- Create and manage planned reservations and instruct customer service to release orders
- Manage 3PL vendor activity, quality, vendor floor clearance and planning
- Required: Intermediate level Computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Required: 1+ years of experience in a distribution or assembly operation
- Required: Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Required: Able to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities, and meet commitments with a bias for action
- Preferred: SAP, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.