Luxe Supply Chain
Coordinator – Physical Flows
The position will perform tasks and functions to support the Distribution operation. Key functions include international order communication/consolidation, bin slotting, wave planning, cycle counting, and special projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years’ experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. Word and Excel experience required
- Experience with internal auditing preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and distribute reporting to the operations teams for greater visibility to information to make decisions.
- Conducts process audits and cycle counting in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Leads and assists special projects as needed by business and provides local assistance to both external and internal auditors.
- Fill in on other coordinator functions as needed.
- Responsible for making all inbound appointments into the DC.
- Ensures all PO’S, Pallet Counts, Vendors and Anomalies are captured on the Inbound Log.
- Responsible for capturing all Vendor Non-Compliance issues and communicating those issues to internal and external business partners.
- Maintains and Audits assigned receiving lanes for inventory discrepancies.
- Validates and signs all inbound receipts.
- Coordinates with Receiving off-loader on Dock Door and Receiving lane load placement.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.