所在地: Monmouth Junction, NJ
国/地域: United States
Position: Coordinator I, EHS&S
Reports to: Sr Manager, EHS&S
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
· Practice safe working behaviors and enforce the EHS&S policies, guidelines and procedures as set out by the department.
· Support the facilities department to ensure contractor personnel working on the property comply with L’Oréal policies and safety requirements.
· Assist with inspections, assessments, surveys, and program evaluations to identify potential hazards, and ensure compliance with all applicable safety and environmental rules and regulations.
· Review all accident/incident and near-miss investigations for accuracy, including a description of the incident, the identification of root cause, and thorough corrective actions. Ensure that all reports are submitted into the L’Oréal EHS&S Application Portal (LEAP).
· Provide administrative functions, such as setting up meetings and trainings with various individuals, departments and/or third parties.
· Organize and manage team POs, manage associated financial budget.
· Coordinate with Worker’s Comp Insurance carrier and HR any post-accident care of L’Oréal employees.
· Coordinate Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) driver training and licensing.
· Coordinate medical surveillance and industrial hygiene testing.
· Maintain the Emergency One Plan and associated procedures.
· Manage the site waste disposal reporting, ensuring compliance with all necessary requirements.
· Support EHS management programs such as VPP and ISO 45001.
· Coordinate MESURs, SHAPs, and Ergonomic Assessments.
· Complete metrics reports for monthly/quarterly/annual EHS&S reports, i.e., training hours, SIOs, MESURs, transportable waste.
· Participate and support the Site’s Safety Committee.
· Responsible for assisting the Site in the identification of loss exposure; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness.
· Coordinate scheduling and maintain filing systems regarding EHS&S training.
· Coordinate inspections by all outside agencies and or internal groups and document and track the correction of all potential deficiencies.
· Prepare environmental submissions and monthly reports as required.
· Ensure compliance with local, State or Federal regulations.
· The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (To include relevant work experience, competencies, and education requirements):
· Intermediate computer skills: (e.g., MS Office including Excel and Word) are essential.
· Well-developed communication skills (verbal and written), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work independently
At L’Oréal USA, we continue to focus on our people for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
Visit us at www.lorealusa.com to learn more about our growing company.
L’Oréal USA is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.