Within the Corporate Digital Team of L’Oréal Italy, the CRM Data Specialist works in L’Oréal Italy Corporate CRM Team to support L’Oréal Brand Digital and Marketing Managers and collaborates with cross-functional teams including e-commerce, IT and Sales.
The CRM Data Specialist is in charge of optimizing Consumer Lifetime Value (CLV), the Consumer Yearly Value (CYV) and Net Promoter Score (NPS). These objectives will be supported by an increase in retention rate, frequency and average order value.
The CRM Data Specialist will collect, analyze and segment our consumers based on CRM Data. The CRM Data Specialist will create audiences to deliver the best consumer experience throughout their journey.
Activities and core responsibilities:
To design the best experience the CRM Data Specialist will develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
1. Build Data Analysis Solutions
- Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
- Conduct data analysis and design convenient algorithms.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders.
2. Ensure Data Collection, Quality and Quantity
- Data enrichment (2nd and 3rd party Data)
3. Brand Lead on Retention and CLV evolution and ROI
- Build automated dashboards and reports to fuel analysis.
- Work on the acquisition strategy to be able to acquire the top consumers at a lower CPA
4. Coordinate execution plan with the different stakeholders
KPIs : Bring incremental revenues coming from CRM program, online, offline
• Increase CLV
• Increase RFM (Recency, Frequency, and Monetary Value of a customer)
• Improve customer retention rate
• Optimize the net promoter score
• Brand Digital Satisfaction
• Execute request : segmentation and triggers on quality and time
• Optimize media efficiency using CRM Data
• Develop new DATA SCIENCE MODEL
- Working experience of 4/5 on web marketing, e-commerce e/o CRM
- Strong excel and SQL skills
- Experience on marketing automation tools
- R programming skills
- Salesforce and Adobe Campaign knowledge
- fluent in English
- Business Spirit
- Strong Communication Skills
- Customer Centric
- Analytic mindset and Data Driven
- Concerned about details