所在地: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
We now have an exciting opportunity to join Kiehl's in one of our most sought-after Management roles! Joining the Kiehl's family will see you working with the best product whilst delivering an exceptional and unique customer experience to everyone you meet.
You will be part of a dynamic, exciting brand that prides itself on its people. You will be offered the opportunity to develop and progress yourself, so we are seeking keen individuals that are seeking a career with our fantastic brand.
- An experienced Manager who is driven, proven to achieve sales & productivity targets through implementing strategies
- Experience in coaching & developing people to bring the best out of your team
- Ability to drive retail excellence with the highest standards of service, merchandising & analytics
- Highly organised & has a passion for driving a retail business
- A positive attitude & self-motivation, coupled with impeccable presentation are a must
- Someone who wants to be a part of the fastest growing skincare brand in the world!
- Ability to work weekends, public holidays and late night trade according to the business needs.
- Experience in retail or hospitality with five star customer service
- A passion for providing a unique customer experience
- A keen interest in Skincare and Beauty
- Strong communication skills
What's On Offer
This role is a Permanent Part Time position offering 35 hours per week, and working at our David Jones Chadstone Counter.
Being part of one of the world's fastest growing, and coolest brands is already pretty awesome but in addition to that we offer every employee;
- Full induction and product training
- Sales and Service Training
- Product allowance and unlimited employee discount
- Above standard pay rates and structured commission
- Juicy incentives and generous gratis
- Exciting rewards and recognition for your hard work
- Structured development plans