ジョブファンクション: オペレーション マーケティング
所在地: New York - New York
The Creative Department at The Body Shop is currently seeking a Studio Management intern who can support the Creative and Creative Operations teams. You will be responsible for providing administrative, operational and design support across both teams.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, organized, independent and creative individual looking to get into the Creative Services field. The ideal candidate functions well in a busy environment and is adept at multi-tasking. You should be solutions-oriented and motivated and ready to lend a hand wherever needed.
This is a full-time paid 12 month internship role, reporting directly to Director, Creative Operations. We are looking to have this person start in January 2017.
- handle purchase orders / invoices / track budgets
- assist in managing vendors / set up new vendor accounts and invoicing
- collect and produce presentation assets
- manage and maintain archival process
- manage and maintain file-sharing process and system
- review proofs / QA
- manage calendar and track jobs
- order and maintain stock of design supplies
- create and manage event binders
- manage creative team timesheets and reports
- report, assist and track IT issues
- deliver final assets to vendor or internal partners
- manage creative collaboration systems (pinterest + dropbox)
- resize images
- assist in minor design work, i.e., correct typos or update prices
- comp work (signage and some packaging)
- product (VM) sourcing / prop shopping
- sample research / image reference pulls
- sample and test surveys