所在地: Jersey City, NJ
国/地域: United States
- You are an IT Girl BFF, giving her beauty advice to help her look and feel her most beautiful and confident.
- Answering contacts from IT Girls and Guys while promoting and elevating the experience at IT Cosmetics in a call center environment via phone, email, live chat and social platforms.
- Establishing a rapport, building customer confidence and then helping them make product selections, offering knowledge and suggestions that solve her beauty problems.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Processing orders/returns, addressing billing questions, and resolving IT Girl/Guy concerns.
- Find opportunities to elevate her experience by pairing additional products to IT Girls/Guys based on their needs and past purchases.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments, including E-Commerce, Marketing, DRTV, and Sales.
- Capacity to deliver on and exceed performance goals.
- Working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Provide product recommendations, by effectively utilizing personal knowledge of our products
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to identify issues as they arise and elevate to management ASAP.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university.
- 1 year experience in a call center environment (or retail experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to type a minimum 40-50wpm and with marginal errors
- Social Media Experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer-service to all customers
- Possesses an upbeat and positive attitude
- Passion for cosmetics/beauty industry
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Encompass an upbeat and positive attitude
- Cosmetics/Skincare industry experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.