CRM & Data Activation Manager
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Vichy & Dermablend Customer Data Activation Lead – DDM/CRM Manager
The Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Manager is responsible for developing customer-centric programs that drive customer acquisition, retention, personalization, loyalty, and profitable, long-term customer relationships – from ideation, planning, development to execution, tracking, analyzing. The CDAL will leverage, manage and maintain data-driven activations across all consumer-facing channels, track and measure all brand owned data across all activation channels including, but not limited to, email, sms, direct mail, media, social as well as provide data-driven consumer insights across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to executive management, category heads, ecom and media teams, external vendors, retailers & marketing partners to develop DDM roadmap and drive data driven programs and initiatives
- Maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database and Retailer databases) to create multi-channel strategies
- Set ambitious email database name collection goals, implements strategies to meet or exceed goals, liaises with the Legal team to ensure tactics are compliant with L’Oreal guidelines
- Develop and own budgets in order to execute strategy and roadmap
- Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build and improve customer experience throughout every step of a consumers’ life cycle and the customer experience with line-of-site toward measuring and improving results
- Support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities as well as annual plans to drive business results
- Drive CRM revenue contribution to the total e-commerce sales
- Oversees daily email, DM, loyalty, refer-a-friend program operations. Fully leverage first party customer data to more precisely segment target audiences, refine multiple-channel multiple-step customer communication, increase conversion, repeat and retention rates, LTV; grow the number of active and loyal customers as well as reduce churn. Ensure DDM cadence aligns with broader Marketing and brand calendars
- Serve as main point of contact between category teams and CRM team
- Partners with Marketing to support major new product category initiatives
- Partners with Media & Division Lead to activate 1P customer data on scale
- Works with various vendors (DDM, DM, RAF) and partners like like Google, Facebook, Amazon on cutting edge pilots and DDM innovations
- Tracks KPIs and provides monthly recap with insights to inform future execution
- 4+ years of relevant experience in CRM, digital project management, performance marketing
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insights
- Affinity for marketing technology, systems
- Strong project management skills. Highly organized
- Excellent teamwork skills. Ability to work closely with a large group of stakeholders representing various areas of business
- Ambitious, resilient, agile, self-starter
- Must possess excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills
- Managing brand loyalty programs a plus
- Experience with Salesforce suit is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.