Customer Supply Chain Manager
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and dreams through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are the key highlights of this role?
As part of the PPD Customer Supply Chain team you will report into the Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager working across all PPD brands and a variety of customers. This is an exciting time to join as we move closer to working with key customers and also expand the customers we are working with.
It is a key role that offers significant ownership of the supply chain relationship between L’Oréal PPD and a group of key retailers/customers along with our internal stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to improve processes, the way we work with both our internal and external customers and also make a difference to the relationship with these customers in PPD.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Order management. Ensuring our customers are placing the right orders to satisfy the requirements of both businesses.
- Key KPI tracking and Improvements. Main KPIs are; Inbound Service, Stock In Trade and Cost to serve.
- Stock in Trade. Working closely with our customers and the brand teams to understand stock in trade levels and how these can be used effectively in the forecast and commercial discussions
- Collaborative forecasting process. Where possible integrate knowledge from the customers and also the commercial team into the forecasting process on key activities.
- Deliver on Cost to Serve. Ensure the cost to deliver is optimal for customers to achieve excellent KPI results.
- Relationship Management. Manage the relationship with the key customer stakeholders towards a true collaborative relationship. Will include regular customer visits to some customers. Management of key internal commercial relationships working on joint business planning.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong social skills in order to establish effective links internally and externally
- Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
- Confident managing complexity in a time pressured environment
- Experience in presenting internally and externally and adapting communication style
- Confident dealing with and influencing people at all levels across the business
- A creative thinker and willing to challenge existing processes and propose solutions
- People Developer
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.