FOR THE GLOBAL CDO OPEN INNOVATION & DIGITAL SERVICES TEAM
The CDO Open Innovation Team at L’Oréal operates globally to deliver entirely new concepts that surprise and delight our consumers, and also drive our business. We are building a dynamic and multidisciplinary team from different backgrounds (tech, digital, creative, marketing, product dev, R&I, IT, etc) to ensure we have the right mix of people to deliver on our dynamic mission.
Check out the description below to understand more about the three main aspects of this role:
- Seek to understand unmet consumer needs, and participate with team in ideation and exploration.
-Scout the most interesting startups and ecosystem creators and serve as a connector for the organizations with these communities
- Develop and maintain a network of partners, vendors, and consultants to ensure global-thinking and best-in-class capabilities.
- Create strategies to identify new areas for L’Oréal to focus on in innovation and then partner with our brands to create opportunities to test these new ideas (for instance what is the latest opportunity for augmented reality for our brands to be aware of, test, and scale globally).
- Contribute to culture of innovation by creating a physical environment, face to face events and other one off activities which encourage idea sharing and co-collaboration across the group (for example Organize a L’Oreal pitch day (2x per year) in order to connect our brands with the startup players and also create connections for brands to test and invest)
- Detailed strategies product/service definition and requirements for any innovation pilots owned by the CDO team
- Manage a CDD and intern to deliver goals
- Define priorities for external, agency and/or partner team members
- Overcome obstacles tactfully to deliver amazing experiences for our internal clients (brands/DMIs/divisions/Zones)
ABOUT THE TEAM WE ARE BUILDING
- We are looking for people with experience with creating/delivering a first-generation product or experience.
- People who have experience being part of a team.
- Proven experience creating and/or managing digital products requiring alignment across multiple teams and stakeholders
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, the business, and the competitive landscape
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the team win
- Passion for beauty and technology