Do you have a strong background in digital content, digital campaigns and managing social interactions across brands digital channels? Are you an expert in SoMe and have experience in leading digital content strategies in alignment with strategic branding goals and marketing objectives? And do you want to work with internationally known brands and be a part of their success story in the future? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Marketing team as the Nordic Digital and Community Manager for La Roche-Posay and SkinCeuticals.
As our Nordic Digital and Community Manager, you will support and leverage online channels and web properties to engage consumers, build loyalty and engage in the online communication.
You will be accountable to drive growth and profit to ensure the division is earning maximum return from its digital investments. The position reports to the Nordic Brand Director.
Contribute to the digital multi-brand strategy and implement the strategy in collaboration with the digital team
Define content development and optimize content using all levers (Earned, Owned & Paid Media) to ensure cross-channel synergies
Be the expert on the social media strategy, digital content, campaigns and the online consumer journey
Optimize content in relation to key KPI’s and brand objectives
- You have solid experience working with digital content, SoMe and digital campaigns, preferably from an FMCG company
- You have a comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience with paid, owned and earned media
- You have a clear understanding of user engagement and customer journeys
- You have a deep operational understanding of social media outlets and trends, including experience with implementing them for fast-moving and diverse brands
- You have the ability to interact with engaging content across platforms and online value propositions
- You have knowledge of digital performance and data driven marketing and demonstrates a thorough grasp of digital advertising tactics and their implementation
- You are able to clearly communicate digital concepts and campaigns to an audience with a wide variation in experience
- You have experience in optimizing content for web, social media, e-mail marketing and e-PR
- You have editorial skills for different audiences and experience in utilizing social media tools
- You have budget experience
- You possess an understanding of digital trends and technology innovation
- You have an understanding of the B2B of B2C landscape and managing content for a Nordic audience
- You are a ‘creative thinker’ with an eye for detail
- You have the ability to liaise with senior management and influence key decision-makers
- You are fluent in English
We offer you an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues. The last day to apply is 23rd of April, however interviews will be held on a rolling basis, so do not wait to submit your application.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.