Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Account Payable and Intercompany Specialist.
As Account Payable and Intercompany Specialist in L’Oréal, you will be part of a world leading company within its field and contribute to the continuous growth of the group. You will join our Nordic Accounting Team at our Nordic headquarters in Denmark, and work on exciting tasks, which offer you different opportunities for your personal and professional development within our international company.
As our new Account Payable and Intercompany Specialist you will report to our Nordic Account Payable Manager to cover the entire scope of the tasks within the Accounting on a Nordic level. Some of your key responsibilities to perform will be to:
- Month-end closing and reporting of intercompany vendors and customers
- Monthly reporting to our Global Head Quarters in Paris
- Closing of purchase order and follow up with division controllers
- Follow up on open invoices/or invoices to be received with other L’Oréal subsidiaries
- Booking of vendor invoices
- Communicating with different stakeholder on a local and Nordic level
- Reporting of statistics to local authorities
- You have at least 2 years of experience within accounting and Intercompany
- You have excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English
- You are a skilled Exce userl. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- You are able to navigate in a complex environment
- You are detail oriented, and can organize your tasks
- You are flexible, and can cope with a fast-paced and changing work environment
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, and have the ability to handle pressure
- You are a positive and pro-active team player
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is a permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.