L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Brand Business Leader - for L’Oréal Paris Make-up in the Marketing team of the Consumer Products Division.
As Brand Business Leader you own the overall strategies for the brand across the Nordics. You are accountable for the overall brand performance in the Nordic markets, taking responsibility for the brand development in the four markets, from launch plan, marketing activation to go-to-market execution. You are the guardian of the Brand expression, as well as the internal and external voice of the brand representing the brand in core meetings. The role reports to the Nordic Marketing Director of the Consumer Products Division and has 10 direct reports from across disciplines such as product management, trade marketing, visual merchandising and influencer management.
- You drive the performance of the brand
- You define the overall short- and long-term brand strategy for the Nordic Markets and oversee the execution
- You are responsible for the Nordic Launch plan and oversee the new products’ launch & the development of local campaigns when needed.
- You are responsible for the media and O+O activation plan and guide its’ correct execution
- You own the marketing budget for your brand
- You validate the Brand expression and strategy On-line and Off-line
- You build the relationship with international marketing teams in Paris
- You develop your team and support their day-to-day work
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- You are fluent in English; one of the Nordic languages is a plus
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and want to drive results
- You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem-solving skills
- You know how to make presentations that involve and engage the audience
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matrix organization
We are looking for the Nordic Brand Business Leader to start as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.