Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial Team as the Commercial Controller.
We are looking for a Commercial Controller, who will act as a Business Partner for our Commercial Team. You will develop new financial processes and optimize current financial processes, with the aim of simplification and delivering quality results.
This position is right for you if you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, mastering both the financial and business oriented aspects aspiring to add value to the organization as a true business partner. Proactive collaboration with the local multifunctional team and the Nordic Finance Hub will be a key enabler of success in this role which reports to the General Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Co-pilot the Gross Margin delivery of the business unit
- Challenge & improve overall effectiveness of the business
- Perform return on investment analysis with focus on business performance improvement
- Optimize budget and forecasting processes
- Follow the financial performance of various business activities and identify potential savings
- On the basis of your financial analysis make recommendations to Management
- Lead monthly closing and management reporting activities
- Hold a relevant master degree within finance, business or auditing
- Have solid and relevant experience from similar positions in controlling and/or finance
- Thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Act as a Business Partner and is brave enough to challenge the business
- Be confident with financial IT tools, including excel
- Be fluent in English. Mastering one of the Nordic languages is a plus.
We are looking for our new Commercial Controller to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.