Do you want to work a market leader in an international company? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our company? Do you have a flair for design and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Business Development team as the Nordic In-Store Activation Manager.
As the Nordic In-Store Activation Manager, your role is to define the Nordic In-Store communication and drive the development of relevant and optimized in-store material for valorizing brand and category exposure, as well as for promotional campaigns. The role reports to the Senior In-Store Activation Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Translates brand strategy and category vision into relevant in-store communication and guidelines
- Identifies synergies across markets and drives the development of optimized and harmonized Nordic catalogue
- The catalogue concerns non-permanent merchandising elements; Point of Sale (POS) material (online and offline), promotional and launch displays
- Designs and develops layouts in adherence with brand guidelines and country needs. Involves close cooperation with brand and country teams as well as design agency
- Drives Nordic in-store and business valorizing projects with stakeholders in the countries and hub level, in addition to external suppliers.
- Monitors costs and return on investment of developed material
- Builds excellent knowledge of retail landscape and shoppers across the Nordics to be able to come with precise and insightful recommendations for in-store
- Analyzes performance, sell in, sell out and competitive landscape to support projects
- Develops necessary tools to manage and optimize the in-store elements flow and timelines
- Ensures efficient coordination and flawless communication between Nordic brand team, country POS managers, purchasing and supply teams
- IN SHORT: Being the expert of products exposure and category visibility in point of sales ; build POS best practices across DNSF markets
- Relevant Master’s degree within marketing, business or logistics as well as solid experience within a similar field of expertise
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language is a must
- Understanding of FMCG business
- Solid experience of process management, preferably from another FMCG company
- Experience from working within customer activation marketing or similar
- Analytical mindset and understanding of supply flows and financial objectives (return on investment)
- Sensitivity to detail and an understanding of visual beauty and shopper perspective
- Ability to manage complexity and to drive projects in a structured way
- High stakeholder management skills
- Practical and hands-on approach
We are looking for our In-Store Activation Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.