Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you live and breathe Makeup and want to be part of an ambitious team? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? / Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Scandinavian Marketing team for Lancôme as the Scandinavian Product Manager responsible for Lancôme Makeup.
As the Scandinavian Product Manager for Lancôme Makeup, your role is to orchestrate successful launches and go-to-market executions. You will be responsible for building the right category and channel strategy to go further and ensure continuing growth for Lancôme and the consumer relationship in close cooperation with PR and Merchandising. You will also manage the full 360º brand activation for this leading brand. As the Nordic Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager for Lancôme.
Your key job accountabilities include:
- Managing relationships with both internal stakeholder as well external agency touch points simultaneously
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build engaging consumer communication and brand experiences
- Treasure the brand identity by ensuring that all brand activities are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Being responsible for all four categories, such as Eyes, Face, Lips and Nails in all four Nordic countries
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with the passion and flair for marketing within the FMCG industry with some years’ experience as a Product Manager in the Nordic Market.
- You have a relevant Master’s degree within marketing, business or communication
- You are able to manage several projects and tasks
- You have solid experience with a good track record within FMCG or the luxury industry and are not a stranger to Social Media Communication Management
- You are passionate for beauty and makeup and are trend savvy with a good sense for color and esthetics
- You have an analytical mindset and are eager to look for consumer insights
- You are structured and have an eye for detail
- You are fluent in one Scandinavian language and English
We are looking for a Nordic Product Manager to start on in January 2018. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 450.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.