L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Retail Brand Manager for Garnier Hair Care Categories in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Retail Brand Manager for Garnier (Hair Care Categories), is to be the expert of the brand’s online and offline Go-to-Market strategy and implementation across the Nordics. You are accountable for the consumer activation of your brand at retailers (incl. e-commerce clients) and develop scalable go-to-market plans and solutions across the region. Furthermore, you ensure we serve our top clients with optimized brand initiatives. You keep omni-channel focus to ensure smooth and aligned brand execution across channels. You report to the Brand Business Leader.
- Create brand yearly activation plan aligned with Business Development category plan and secure local activation and timings with Category Managers
- Size forecast for launches
- Create Point-Of-Sales material for top clients, activation packages in relevant languages & codification, display compositions based on priority campaigns per brand with the support of the POS manager
- Orchestrate Online + Offline activations with the support of the Online Brand Manager
- Produce sales support presentation material
- Be the brand expert towards the Top clients in the Nordics
- Own key priorities of “go-to-market” budget finding significant synergies across the region
- Ensure the Nordic common product administration with the support of the Marketing coordinator
- Lead and develop the team (depending on the category, direct report or matrixial)
- An experienced marketer with min. 3 years of experience, commercial and business development experience is a plus
- A strategic thinker whilst striving for flawless execution in a fast-paced environment
- A strong leader that can manage a big number of stakeholders simultaneously
- Able to clarify and simplify complex issues, and enjoy problem solving
- Interested in understanding the Nordic markets in depth and put your knowledge forward to the benefit of your indirect teams
We are looking for the Retail Brand Manager to start as we find the right candidate. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.