Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Marketing team for American Brands in the Professional Products Division as the Digital Project Manager.
As the Digital Project Manager, your role is not only to engage with our consumers to create more inspirational content in all channels including our own brand websites, blogs and an influential network, but also being in contact with our hairdressers on a regular basis through digital touchpoints. Your role is it to inspire them with upcoming trends, allow them to enrich their own social channels, send them special offers for online purchase through B2B – retail and ensure on-demand education through a digital education presence and live streaming from event locations.
Our target for Redken & Matrix is to be the #1 Digital Lovebrand in the professional Hair Care & Color Business – in the US we are already there, yet we want to take on the challenge in the Nordics.
We have set the basis for the American Brands with being present in all of the above, but now we need to build our audience and engage them: What interests them? What offers work best? Which Newsletter activates them most?
The journey has just started and we learn as we go! Would you love to join the journey and play a major part in shaping the digital universe of the American Brands to make them the most loved professional brands?
Your key job accountabilities:
- Manage Brands’ Digital Image by identifying online and offline drivers for a Love Brand and articulate the digital strategy with the brand positioning
- Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features to support the brand’s ambition.
- Develop and manage online brand & product campaigns to raise brand awareness’
- Create, develop, manage communities of consumers and / or influencers and implement the social media strategy to support the brand’s ambition
- Ensure that all digital activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose and place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business model
- Finished studies in Marketing/ Management
- Pre-Experience in Digital Marketing (FMCG) preferred or else a high interest in starting a digital career with prior Marketing experience
- High entrepreneur spirit to set new standards in unestablished processes
- Highly communicative and interested in understanding the needs of other departments
- Not afraid of operational action to put strategy in place
- Analytical Skills to reflect own action and decisions and the results and effect for the brands
- Interested in working in a test & learn environment rather than being given clear indications
- Should enjoy presenting in front of different audiences
- English language is a must
- Nordic languages on top are preferred
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an on-trend brand environment with US spirit: Redken & Matrix, an interactive and well-connected position in close contact with Product Managers, Sales Managers, Digital Managers, Education Managers and E-Key Account Managers in four countries with international teams. Despite the worldwide meetings and exchanges, we offer you a fun & experimental team spirit in a young team in the Nordic Hub in Copenhagen. an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.